Thursday, July 23, 2015

Join Dial Rewards Today

https://dialrewards.icgrouplp.com/
Dial just released a new rewards program appropriately called Dial Rewards.  I recently signed up and have been exploring the site and the opportunities available.
Once you activate your account, you can start earning points to play for chances to win Dial products, eGift cards and cash jackpots!  I have a unique code that will give you an extra 500 points, R900R.
My Dial Rewards Home-screen
I found the Dial Rewards Program easy to sign up for.  And it took a very short time to earn over 7K in points.  I haven't won anything yet but I am still deciding which instant wins I want to try for.  I would love to hear what you think.  Sign up for Dial Rewards today and don't forget to use the unique code, R900R.

Disclosure:  Thanks so much to the Purex Insiders program and Dial for allowing me to be a part of this campaign!  As part of this campaign I am eligible to win prizes!  All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: