Monday, October 26, 2015

My Back to the Future Birthday

Amazon Prime Home Screen

Last Wednesday, I turned 38!  David and the kids had a small party for me at home and it was so much fun (the kids' homemade decorations were wonderful).

 A birthday banner

These banners were my favorite!

The night before, David and I watched Back to the Future after the kids went to sleep.  Then, we watched the 2nd one on my birthday night.  It was really fun since they went into the future to October 21, 2015.  Then the next night we finished up the trilogy by watching Back to the Future 3 (which I don't think I have ever seen).  I enjoyed the movies quite a bit.  It is amazing to me how much the three movies really tied together.  I do wish they would have skipped out on the bad language, it really wasn't necessary.

 My Cake

On fire

My selfie

David and I also went on a double date on Friday with some good friends and saw For King and Country in concert.  They were great!

 The concert

Till next year!

No comments: